| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add weapon/item info.
Map description Edit
This vast arena is highly inspired by the ancient Egyptian civilization in its utmost glory. Sporting highly ornate structures as well as strategically designed pathways, this map is bound to distract new players. The central area is a large open space allowing for unrestricted gunfire, while also opening to sideways as well as bottleneck entrances to the team bases. Each of the goal hoops is placed right in center of the death pits. Therefore, any player jumping through it, whether carrying the Ball or not, will get killed.
Weapons and pickups Edit
Unreal Tournament 2003 Edit
Unreal Tournament 2004 Edit
This rung features this arena alongside BR-Bifrost. Switching between them before the match costs 165 game units.
After winning this match, the Assault ladder becomes available.
Tips and tricks Edit
- Due to the vast nature of the map itself as well as the distant placement of various kinds of ammo, using the Translocator will help to grab them faster, instead of running around with empty guns.
- The sand dunes located at the extreme sides of the map contain Super Shield pickups.
- Jumping through the goal hoops of this map is absolutely suicidal. Therefore, if a Ball carrier does not want to kill himself, he can still make a shot through the goal hoop for a 3 point score.
- This is one of the maps that shipped with the UT2003 demo, the other being CTF-Citadel, DM-Antalus and DM-Asbestos. A later version also added CTF-Orbital2.
- Although there is a music track in the game called "Ghosts of Anubis", this similarly named map does not use it.
Developer's Notes Edit
See also Edit
|Bombing Run maps for Unreal Tournament 2003|
|BR-Bifrost • BR-Canyon • BR-DE-ElecFields • BR-Disclosure (UT200X map) • BR-IceFields • BR-Skyline • BR-Slaughterhouse • BR-TwinTombs|
|Bombing Run maps for Unreal Tournament 2004|
|BR-Bifrost • BR-BridgeOfFate • BR-Canyon • BR-Colossus • BR-DE-ElecFields • BR-Disclosure (UT200X map) • BR-IceFields • BR-Serenity • BR-Skyline • BR-Slaughterhouse • BR-TwinTombs|