| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
BR-BridgeOfFate (whose full name is Bridge of Fate) is a map appearing in Unreal Tournament 2004.
Map description Edit
Weapons and pickups Edit
Tips and tricks Edit
- This map should never be lightly guarded. Multiple entry points and structures can make it nearly impossible to intercept a fast Ball carrier, especially if he is brimming with defense.
- As all the three bridges are dangerously narrow, a decent shot from the Shock Rifle at any distance can knock the combatants off them. Crouching can help save your skin, but it is not foolproof.
- Get the Link Gun, Minigun and Flak Cannon as soon as possible. Use the Translocator to collect them faster.
- While on dedicated support and maxed out on Adrenaline, use the "Booster" combo, because it is hard to reach the awkwardly placed health packs at the dire moments. Besides, an extra Shield is always handy, especially while fragging in the enemy base.
- The Flak Cannon can effectively dispose of an enemy Ball carrier in close quarters, especially while on any of the bridges.
- Each of the bridges connecting the alcoves has a Super Shield pick-up, so check it out often.
- When you have maxed out Adrenaline while at the enemy base carrying the Ball, execute the Speed combo and run in a zigzag strafing manner to evade any incoming gunfire.
- This map is also used in Capture the Flag gametype, though the structural layout is not exactly identical to one another.
Author's notes Edit
See also Edit
|Bombing Run maps for Unreal Tournament 2004|
|BR-Anubis • BR-Bifrost • BR-Canyon • BR-Colossus • BR-DE-ElecFields • BR-Disclosure • BR-IceFields • BR-Serenity • BR-Skyline • BR-Slaughterhouse • BR-TwinTombs|