– In-game description
This mutator adds two new Adrenaline combo commands:
- ← ← ← ← Pint-sized! (27) - Become half as big; disables crouching.
- → → → → Camouflaged! (40.5) - Projects a, usually very conspicuous, holographic object around the player. The object depends on the static meshes used in the map.
Configurable options Edit
Tips and tricks Edit
- Fighting against pint-sized opponents is easy, as splash damage weapons affect the midgets.
- Camouflage works best when the player opponent(s) do(es)n't know well the map they're playing.
- In order to play with this mutator in 2003 it's imperative to install the Epic Bonus Pack.
- Weirdly enough, the character model is reduced while under the effects of the Pint-Sized combo, but the weapon model does not, so the end result is a midget running and gunning around with a huge weapon.
See also Edit
|Unreal Tournament 2003 mutators|
|Air Control • Arena • BigHead • Floaty Cadavers • Instagib • Zoom Instagib • Low Gravity • No Adrenaline • No Superweapons • QuadJump • Regeneration • Slow Motion Corpses • Vampire|
|Unreal Tournament 2004 mutators|
|Air Control • Arena • Vehicle Arena • BigHead • Big Wheels • Bonus Combos • Game Speed • Instagib • Zoom Instagib • Lightning Guns • Lightweight Vehicles • Low Gravity • No Adrenaline • No Superweapons • Onslaught Weapons • QuadJump • Regeneration • Slow Motion Corpses • Sniper Rifles • Species Statistics • Stunt Vehicles • Super Berserk • UDamage Reward • UT Classic • UTV2004S • Vampire|
|Bonus Vehicles • Vehicle Pickups|