| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the missing info.
If you're looking for other versions of the map, you might want to check Recurring maps#Facing Worlds.
– Map description
Map description Edit
Weapons and pickups Edit
Tips and tricks Edit
- The map is one of the inaugural CTF maps.
- The map was officially named "Facing Worlds" in the September 16th. update.
- The map received a "Spooky" version on the October 21st. release. This version is only available during Halloween weekends, with its own special challenges.
Version changelog Edit
- Added Team signs.
- Rebuilt paths.
- Renamed to CTF-Face.
- Fixed some collision bugs.
- Minor visual polish.
- Bug fix pass to address effects of player scale change.
- Fixed translocator collision around tower entrances.
- Fixed simplified collision on various meshes.
- Fixed players not being able to translocate up to light structures in base.
- Collision and visual fixes.
- Visual and collision bug fixes.
- Rebuilt base interior collision mesh to fix weird collision interaction with the redeemer.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- "Facing Worlds Discussion" @ UT Forums
See also Edit
|Capture the Flag maps for Unreal Tournament 4|
|CTF-BigRock • CTF-Blank • CTF-Dam • CTF-Pistola • CTF-Plaza • CTF-Polaris • CTF-Quick • CTF-TitanPass • CTF-Volcano|