|This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the missing info.
|This article covers content which was scrapped from Unreal Tournament 4.|
These items might have been considered at some point, as there is proof of them in betas or screenshots, but for some reason were not featured in any Unreal game.
|Article lacks image|
|This article needs an image. You can help the uploading a good image to the wikia and then adding it to a article.|
CTF-Lance (whose full name is Lance) is a map appearing in Unreal Tournament 4 .
Map description[edit | edit source]
Weapons and pickups[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Pickups[edit | edit source]
Tips and tricks[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The map was introduced in the June 25, 2015 update of the game, and removed in the February 22, 2017 update.
Version changelog[edit | edit source]
- Increased height of tower by 400 units.
- Raised water slide jump so it's inaccessible from ground below.
- Brightened up lighting a bit
- Layout/lighting polish.
- Raised lower base up and reduced vertical distances, more space to dodge and less steep ramps.
- Changed top of tower to single steep ramp, made steep glass surface on tower base slippery.
- Reworked tower base, pushing flag and spawn areas further back and making things a little more open overall.
- Fixed out of environment bug
- Bug fix pass to address effects of player scale change.
- Removed from default map rotations.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- "CTF-Lance" @ UT Forums
See also[edit | edit source]
|Cut content for Unreal Tournament 4|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.