If you're looking for other versions of the map, you might want to check Recurring maps#Morbias.
Map description Edit
This is an adaptation of DM-Morbias into CTF adapted for play with the Titan mutator. The layout remains (mostly) the same, with two elevator areas and a middle dome. The main difference is that it includes two sets of three blast doors which can only be operated by Titan players (not even Behemoth players can open them).
Weapons and pickups Edit
| Weapon: 1x Near the Red flag. 1x Near the Blue flag. 1x In front of the Red base entrance. 1x In front of the Blue base entrance.|
Ammo: 1x Near the Red flag. 1x Near the Blue flag. 2x Middle, upper level. 4x Middle, lower level, behind the windows.
|Middle area, 4 at the east, 4 at the west.|
|Middle area, center.|
(*) Rows marked in red are required for the "Like the back of my hand" achievement.
Tips and tricks Edit
- Time and learn when to properly use the Jump Boots. You're going to need them if you don't play with the Titan mutator.
- Try to sneak into the Blue base with a lot of energy. You're going to need a lot of health to, at least, catch the flag.
- As a Titan, keep your enemies distracted while your non-Titan/non-Behemoth teammates catch the flag. Then, if they ran out of boots in the lower floor, cover them while you open the blast doors for them.
- This map favors basecamping with the Titan mutator.
- Because the opponent only has one way to enter to the base (via the entrance above the blast doors) defenders can trap unskilled players.
Readme Notes Edit
Preview notes Edit
- ↑ Burnes, Andrew (October 29, 2012). "UT3 Titan Pack - Hands-on Coverage". PlanetUnreal. Retrieved April 11, 2019.
- ↑ Blyth, Jon (February 19, 2009). "Unreal Tournament 3: Titan Pack". Eurogamer. Retrieved April 11, 2019.
See also Edit
|Capture the Flag maps for Unreal Tournament 3|
|CTF-Coret (UT3 map) • CTF-FacingWorlds • CTF-Hydrosis • CTF-LostCause • CTF-Nanoblack • CTF-OmicronDawn • CTF-Reflection • CTF-Searchlight • CTF-Shaft • CTF-Strident • CTF-Vertebrae|