Unreal Tournament . It comes with the UT Inoxx Pack.
Map description Edit
Two circular nuclear reactors connected by a big structure in the middle. The different areas of the map are:
- Blue/Red Base: The flag base, a small, two-level chamber located at the center of each team's main base.
- Blue/Red Rocket Room: A semicircular room holding the eponymous weapon and the lower level entrance to the flag base.
- Middle Center: The upper portion of the central area of the map. It features a bulletproof glass with energy going through it.
- Blue Flak Room: The west wing of the Blue team's main base. Holds a button that triggers the electricity on the lower conduct.
- Red Flak Room: The east wing of the Red team's main base. Holds a button that triggers the electricity on the lower conduct.
- Blue Pulse Room: The east wing of the Blue team's main base. Holds a platform that allows anyone to access the upper level without translocating.
- Red Pulse Room: The west wing of the Red team's main base. Holds a platform that allows anyone to access the upper level without translocating.
- Blue/Red Entrance: The actual entrance to each team's area, connected to the middle in two passages, as well as the respective Flak and Pulse rooms, and features a ledge going from the aforementioned platform to the upper entrance to the Flag Base. The entrance also comprises the lower level spawn chamber.
- Blue/Red Energy Channel: The lower conducts. A mostly safe passage, anyone can press a button below to activate an energy beam that obliterates anyone in this location.
- Blue/Red Energy Tunnel: The part of the channels that end in the Rocket Room.
Weapons and pickups Edit
| Weapon: 1x Red Entrance Room, upper ledge. 1x Blue Entrance Room, upper ledge.|
Ammo: 2x Red Entrance Room, near entrance to Red Flagbase. 2x Blue Entrance Room, near entrance to Blue Flagbase.
| Weapon: 1x Red Pulse Room. 1x Blue Pulse Room.|
Ammo: 2x Red Pulse Room, near entrance to Red Entrance. 2x Blue Pulse Room, near entrance to Blue Entrance.
| Weapon: 1x Middle Center area, lower level.|
Ammo: 2x Blue Spawn Chamber. 2x Red Spawn Chamber.
| Weapon: 1x Red Flak Room. 1x Blue Flak Room.|
Ammo: 1x near the Red weapon. 1x near the Blue weapon.
| Weapon: 1x Red Rocket Room, near ramps to Red Energy Tunnel. 1x Blue Rocket Room, near ramps to Blue Energy Tunnel.|
Ammo: 1x Red Rocket Room, near entrance to Red Pulse Room. 1x Blue Rocket Room, near entrance to Blue Pulse Room. 2x Blue Spawn Chamber. 2x Red Spawn Chamber.
|6x Blue Entrance, 3 near each entrance passage. 6x Red Entrance, 3 near each entrance passage.|
|2x Red Pulse Room, near entrance to Red Rocket Room. 2x Blue Pulse Room, near entrance to Blue Rocket Room. 2x Red Flak Room, near entrance to Red Entrance. 2x Blue Flak Room, near entrance to Blue Entrance.|
|1x Red Flagbase, upper level hole. 1x Blue Flagbase, upper level hole.|
|1x Blue Entrance, atop of the big central pipe. 1x Red Entrance, atop of the big central pipe.|
|1x Middle Center, lower level, opposite to the platform.|
|1x Middle Center, atop of the energy conduit.|
|1x Red Flagbase. 1x Blue Flagbase.|
Tips and tricks Edit
- A few shortcuts while attacking the enemy base: the conduits (provided there are no defenders in the button zone), translocating at the entrance (since the ledge ends directly onto the flagbase, and you get a big keg o' health and body armor helping your escape).
- Only go through the Rocket Area if you plan to escape through the tunnels or you have enough resources to fend off enemy attacks at the Flak, Pulse and Entrance areas. A cramped level like this one leaves no room for mistakes.
- This map comes with the Inoxx Bonus Pack, alongside CTF-Face][, CTF-High, CTF-Kosov, DM-Crane and DM-SpaceNoxx. Like every other map, it wasn't finished in time and form for the retail version of UT.
Author's Notes Edit
– Inoxx's website
- ↑ Fiorentino, Cédric. "Inoxx Pack". Inoxx Industries. Archived from the original on July 1, 2006. Retrieved April 11, 2019.
See also Edit
|Capture the Flag maps for Unreal Tournament|
|CTF-Command • CTF-Coret (UT map) • CTF-Dreary • CTF-EternalCave • CTF-Face (UT map) • CTF-Gauntlet • CTF-LavaGiant • CTF-Niven • CTF-November • CTF-Tutorial|
|Epic Bonus Pack maps: CTF-CybrosisII • CTF-Darji16 • CTF-Hydro16 • CTF-Noxion16|
|DE Bonus Pack maps: CTF-HallOfGiants • CTF-Orbital|
|Inoxx Pack maps: CTF-FaceII • CTF-High • CTF-Kosov|
|Bonus Pack 4 maps: CTF-Beatitude • CTF-EpicBoy • CTF-Face-SE • CTF-Ratchet|
|Chaos UT maps: CTF-CUT ChaosCastle-pf • CTF-CUT Horus|
|Console maps: CTF-Phalanx • CTF-Sepulchre • CTF-Spirito • CTF-StormFront • CTF-Sundial|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.