| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the missing info.
Map description Edit
Weapons and pickups Edit
(*) Rows marked in red are required for the "Like the back of my hand" achievement.
Act V: Disposable Assets Edit
- Reaper: "There's Loque! Now's our chance, let's take that bastard down!"
- Bishop: "We shall take revenge on all who oppose us!"
First thing you'll want to do is order your team to attack. The enemy will probably score while you are learning the map layout, but it's not terribly hard to get that back once you do. The top route near the Sniper Rifle provides the least resistance on the way to the enemy flag room, and also brings you to the Flak Cannon. Once you have the flag, there is no point trying to be stealthy. Jump off the enemy flag platform and grab the health on your left as you exit the room (if you need it). In the following room, jump over the obstruction and go against the blue arrows on the wall. Jump over the second hurdle and head out toward the bridge. Use the bridge pillars for partial cover during your run. Once you get into your base just follow the arrows and you'll effectively reverse the route you took on the way out of the blue base. The bots are helpful, and they spend a lot of time fighting on the bridges, so once you make it to the bridge you've still got a chance of completing the capture even if you die.
Win this match to unlock the Loque card.
Tips and tricks Edit
- "Hmm...Sniper Rifle...overlooking midfield...kinda like Facing Worlds where I just sat there and blew the heads off everyone."
- There are many paths to take to the flag. If you are carrying the flag, your paths are limited to an extent.
- The map had the working name of CTF-DeadPlanet, but near the end of the game's production, it was dropped. Then, a contest was held at the Epic Games' Forums. The winner was keyrat, who was also credited in the game.
See also Edit
|Capture the Flag maps for Unreal Tournament 3|
|CTF-Coret (UT3 map) • CTF-FacingWorlds • CTF-Hydrosis • CTF-LostCause • CTF-Morbid • CTF-Nanoblack • CTF-Reflection • CTF-Searchlight • CTF-Shaft • CTF-Strident • CTF-Vertebrae|