| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the missing info.
– Map description
Map description Edit
Weapons and pickups Edit
Tips and tricks Edit
- The map was officially introduced in the 2014 October 27th. update, and had the working name of CTF-Outside. Its name was later changed to the actual TitanPass on the 2015 September 16th. update.
Version changelog Edit
- Fixed sticky slope next to red lift tower
- Fixed water volumes to properly cover all areas
- Increased tower lift stay open time to 1s (from 0.5).
- Lowered udamage area 250 units so it can be reached with RL grenades and made it less deep to increase risk a bit.
- Removed thigh pads.
- Widened chest armor platform.
- Lowered kill-z.
- Removed vials in flagbases on bridge leading to sniper.
- Added navmesh
- Rebuilt for new indirect lighting sample settings with new lightmass importance volume.
- Rebuilt paths.
- Renamed to CTF-TitanPass.
- Fixed paths.
- Ambient audio pass
- Fixed some stretchy decals.
- Misc. Bug fixes.
- Reduced post process in blue base by about 75%.
- Re-lit blue base with lights instead of post process to compensate and improve player visibility.
- Fixed several bugs with holes in the world.
- Significantly reduced overall actor count as perf optimization.
- Added some textures to skybox assets so they don't look quite so temp.
- Bug fix pass to address effects of player scale change.
- Various bug fixes for visibility and spawning.
- Fixed hole where TL could fall out of world.
- Turned off collision on large objects that had duplicate BV collision.
- Deleted a few objects which had duplicates that were z fighting.
- Fixed bad playerstarts.
- Visual pass for better clarity and improved performance.
- Collision and visual bug fixes
- Lighting adjustment
- Low spec fallback for sky
- Reflections tweak.
- Unified post and lighting rebuild.
- ↑ 2014 October 27th. update release notes @ UT Wiki
- ↑ 2015 September 16th. update release notes @ UT Wiki
See also Edit
|Capture the Flag maps for Unreal Tournament 4|
|CTF-BigRock • CTF-Blank • CTF-Dam • CTF-Face (UT4 map) • CTF-Pistola • CTF-Plaza • CTF-Polaris • CTF-Quick • CTF-Volcano|