If you're looking for other melee and ranged starting weapons, you might want to check Starting loadouts.
The Chainsaw is a melee weapon found exclusively in Unreal Tournament.
- Melee Blade
- Primary Fire
- When the trigger is held down, the chain covered blade will rev up. Drive this blade into opponents to inflict massive damage.
- Secondary Fire
- The revved up blade can be swung horizontally and can cause instant decapitation of foes.
- The chainsaw makes a loud and recognizable roar and can be avoided by listening for audio cues.
- Even though it's headshot ability is powerful, but the usual fire is so weak that an enemy armed with an Impact Hammer is sure to win by throwing the chainsaw user somewhere far enough, making the chainsaw unable hit the opponent long enough to win.
Despite being primitive technology to originally cut wood, it is nevertheless a powerful weapon which causes a great deal of damage. The primary fire simply speeds up the saw, while secondary fire cuts horizontally like a sword, capable of decapitating an enemy.
Tips and tricks Edit
- The weapon is based on the chainsaw from id Software's Doom II: Hell on Earth. When it is picked up, it mentions the duration between the release dates of Doom II and Unreal Tournament.
- : "It's been five years since I've seen one of these"
See also Edit