| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the missing info.
Map description Edit
Perhaps the most "open" map in UT2003, Antalus is set on the hilly/grassy terrain around, and on top of, a small Gen Mo'Kai temple. The various trees, rocks, and the 3 enormous fang-shaped pillars in the center of the map make up the scenery. The terrain is quite rugged and steep at points, but luckily the Gen Mo'Kai have built a number of bridges and lifts to help the flow in the map.
Weapons and pickups Edit
|Ammo: Both slightly east of the pickup, near the elevator there.|
|Ammo: 2 northeast of Double Damage. 1 west of center.|
|Ammo: 2 next to each pickup. 1 west of center. 1 east of Double Damage|
|Ammo: 2 next to weapon pickup. 1 left of center|
|Ammo: Both a bit northwest of the weapon pickup.|
|Ammo: 2 near pickup. 2 near Bio-rifle. 1 west of center|
|Ammo: 2 in underground chamber. 1 east of Double Damage|
Unreal Tournament 2003 Edit
After winning this match, you're given the option to add Cannonball to your team.
|Cannonball's Unreal Tournament 2003 character card|
Classification: Homo Sapiens (Geneboosted)
Age: 28 yrs.
"If a trash compactor and a tank had offspring, then Cannonball would be the result. Big, ugly, and with the personality of a rabid grizzly, only the suicidal would voluntarily share a cell with this career criminal."
Unreal Tournament 2004 - Team Qualification Round Edit
Before playing this match, you're given the option to switch to DM-Corrugation by paying 110 game units.
Unreal Tournament 2004 - Bloodrites Edit
As a BloodRites map, this match can be played either as an Instagib match or all-weapons match.
Tips and tricks Edit
- You can lift jump onto some of the larger rocks.
- Caution is a necessity in this map. Do not walk into the open without knowing where the opponents are. A player without a good knowledge of the map's lay-out, and the lines of sight in the open fields will be easily spotted and shot. Stay out of the open fields and keep a look-out in all directions, both horizontally and vertically.
- This is one of the maps that shipped with the UT2003 demo, the other being BR-Anubis, CTF-Citadel and DM-Asbestos. A later version also added CTF-Orbital.
- Until the stats for the game were shut down, the map held the distinction of being the seventeenth most played UT2004 map of all-time, with over 155.000 matches.
- Juan Pancho 'XceptOne' Eekels and James Schmalz declared the map their favourite one in UT2003due to it taking all the "coolest" aspects of UT2003 and mixing them into one map, the amount of tricks that can be pulled in it, a great design, it's outdoors, very refined gameplay, and that it really shows off the visuals of the game.
- ↑ "Unreal Tournament 2004 Map List". UT2004Stats. Archived from the original on Juny 24, 2018. Retrieved April 19, 2019.
- ↑ "Digital Extremes Interview". PlanetUnreal (November 12, 2002). Archived from the original on July 21, 2014. Retrieved April 17, 2019.