| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the missing info.
Map description Edit
Weapons and pickups Edit
Tips and tricks Edit
- The map was officially introduced on the 2014 December 12nd. update.
Version changelog Edit
- Layout changes near shieldbelt.
- Moved pickups around to try to spread action more evenly across the map.
- Cannon trigger setup, moved shock rifle and link gun
- Polish, minor tweaks to layout around cannon.
- Minor room shape tweak, moved player start.
- Minor changes to spawn points, ammo placement.
- Blocked off area that could be slid under.
- Rebuilt paths.
- Removed pool that contained invisibility, moved invisibility to top of tower where it can be accessed with jump boots.
- Tweaked waterfall area, added pillar for additional cover and wall-dodge shortcuts.
- Lowered top floor of tower slightly.
- Increased size of cannon trap.
- Minor tweaks to Stinger area for better flow/combat spaces.
- Increased trigger zone for monster so he still comes up if you fall off near jump boots, made him a little bigger.
- Tweaks to waterfall area. Removed low pillar created a bit more open space around the ramp.
- Bug fix pass to address effects of player scale change.
- Reduced launch sound volume.
See also Edit
|Deathmatch maps for Unreal Tournament 4|
|DM-ASDF • DM-Backspace • DM-Batrankus • DM-BioTower • DM-Chill • DM-Deadfall • DM-DeckTest • DM-Focus • DM-Lea • DM-NickTest1 • DM-Outpost23 • DM-Salt • DM-Solo • DM-Spacer • DM-Underland • DM-Unsaved|