This map acts as a somewhat smaller brother to the Morbias series of maps. It has two floors, lifts going to the upper floor, and a powerup in the middle area—but that is where the similarities end. The lift passages are thin, the upper floor has small cover areas, the map contains Shock Rifles, and perhaps the most important twist is that on the lower floor, there are several interrupters. When one of them is shot, the trap below the Shield Belt opens, and anyone who falls through it gets gibbed by the reactor rays at the top of the map.
Weapons and pickups
|Weapon: On the lower floor.|
Ammo: On the lower floor.
|Weapon: On the upper floor.|
Ammo: On the upper floor.
|One beside each cover.|
|At the top of the trap.|
|Luthienne's Unreal Tournament character card|
"Having survived the Wreck of the ISV-Kran, Luthienne was forced to watch all her friends and crewmates die at the hands of the Skaarj until she and 3 others were rescued two years later. Irreparably scarred by her experience, she has entered the Tournament to confront her inner demons and ultimately to silence them through her own death."
Tips and tricks
- Take advantage of the Shock Rifle's combo damage in the small passages.
- Learn when to use the traps to give your opponent a score disadvantage.
- It is possible to avoid being killed by the trap's reactor rays. If you fall in the trap, try to maneuver yourself and land on one of the energy cores firing the beams. You will then be able to safely hop down onto the second floor.
- The key on this map is to get the Shield Belt before anyone else.
- If you are on the bottom, do not be afraid to switch to the Shock Rifle and use the combo shot when someone jumps down from above. Otherwise, however, stick to rockets, as there will not be a shortage of them on this map.
- Spam the elevator shafts with ammunition if you see your enemy head for the elevators and you are on the upper floor.
- This level is made to seem like an infinite drop. Ghost up into the ceiling and through the hatch at the top before the level starts - you should keep going up and up endlessly.
- The map has a hidden level entry text: "Don't get caught in the floor portal!"