| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the missing info.
Map description Edit
Ascension Rites Edit
- Robot commentator: "Welcome to the playoffs! We're down to our seven finalists.They've all qualified for the Liandri Grand Tournament, but it's the Imperial throne that it's on their minds today. First, a quick review of the rules. The quarterfinal round is a six-way deathmatch, which the top-scorer gets to skip..."
- Malcolm: "...and that's Selket. Nobody came close to her scores."
- Robot commentator: "Selket, and the top three quarterfinalists will meet in two semifinal deathmatches, with pairings decided by random draw."
- Malcolm: "The winners head to the finals for a fight to the death. The winner's crowned Emperor. The loser goes home in a box."
- Robot commentator: "Our competitors are ready, so let's get one last look."
(In the arena)
- Announcer: "The Princess of Pain, Selket! Apophis! Memphis! Mirage! Nepthys! Ra! And the challenger from the Northern Wastes, Anubis!"
You need to finish at one of the first 3 places in order to advance.
Gorge's Ladder Edit
Win this match to unlock the Radioactive mutator.
Sobek's Ladder Edit
Win this match to unlock the Double Adrenaline mutator.
Tips and tricks Edit
See also Edit
|Deathmatch maps for Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict|
|DM-AcidRain • DM-Apex • DM-Ascension • DM-AxonCompressor • DM-Azure • DM-ColdFusion • DM-Deadbolt • DM-Decay • DM-DeepCore • DM-Eternal • DM-EvilHands • DM-Fury • DM-Legacy • DM-Meridian • DM-Morbias3 • DM-Nexus (UC2 map) • DM-Phoenix • DM-Praxis • DM-Remnant • DM-Sever • DM-SolarFlare • DM-Sovereign • DM-Tempest (UC2 map) • DM-Undertow • DM-Whisper|