If you're looking for other versions of the map, you might want to check Recurring maps#Mojo.Unreal . It comes with the Unreal Fusion Mappack.
Map description Edit
Another ancient castle map, in the vein of Bluff Eversmoking's interiors. It has many areas of interest:
- Northwest: A small area with a deadend, its two levels are connected by way of a rising platform.
- Center: Recognizable by its lava pit, located at the very center of the map.
- Center-East: Recognizable by its curved bridge and four small lava pools.
- Shield Balcony: An area located at the southwest of the map, it contains a stair-accessible ledge holding a Shield Belt.
- Library: Self-explanatory. Connected to the Shield Balcony by way of a rising platform.
- Pillars Hall: Located at the south-center of the map. Has a lava pit, an U-shaped wooden bridge, and seven pillars.
- East Hall: A medium-sized, J-shaped room located at the east of the map. Two levels connected by a rising platform.
Weapons and pickups Edit
|Weapon: 1x Center area, near the stairs. 1x Corridor between Pillars Hall and Center-East areas.|
| Weapon: Center-East area, near the bridge.|
Ammo: Near the weapon.
| Weapon: 1x Center-East area, next to entrance from Pillars Hall. 1x Northwest area, upper level. 1x Center area, next to entrance from Northwest area.|
Ammo: 1x Shield Balcony, end of the balcony. 1x Corridor between Pillars Hall and Center-East areas. 2x East area, upper level, at the wooden ledge. 1x Center-East area, among the lava pools.
| Weapon: 1x Pillars Hall, upper level, in front of the lava pool.|
Ammo: 1x Corridor between Pillars Hall (lower level) and East Area. 1x Center-East area, among the lava pools. 2x Pillars Hall, lower level.
| Weapon: East area, next to entrance from Pillars Hall.|
Ammo: 1x Shield Balcony, end of the balcony. 2x Center, near the lava pit. 2x East area, lower level. 1x Corridor between Pillars Hall (lower level) and East Area.
| Weapon: Shield Balcony, near entrance from Center-East area.|
Ammo: Shield Balcony, end of the balcony.
| Weapon: Pillars Hall, lower level.|
Ammo: Near the weapon.
| Weapon: Library area, in the southwest corner.|
Ammo: 1x Library area, between a pillar and the rising platform. 2x Corridor between East Area and Center Area. 1x Corridor between Pillars Hall and Center-East areas.
| Weapon: Upper level corridor between Northwest and Center-East areas.|
Ammo: 1x Near the Minigun. 1x East Area, upper level, near the ASMD.
|1x East Hall, lower level, below upper level entrance from Pillars Hall. 1x Northwest area, lower level. 2x Shield Balcony, after the bridge.|
|Center area, in small ledges over the Lava Pit.|
|East Hall, lower level, below upper level entrance from Pillars Hall.|
|Shield Balcony, end of the balcony.|
|1x Shield Balcony area, below the stairs.|
Tips and tricks Edit
- Use any weapon with knockback to push people who go for the Super Health Pack.
- This map comes with the Fusion Map Pack, alongside DM-Cybrosis, DM-Letting, DM-Loxi, DM-Shrapnel and DM-Twilight.
- The map was considered for Unreal Tournament, and in fact appeared, untouched, in the betas. Needless to say, it didn't made the cut.
Readme notes Edit
– Fusion Map Pack Readme
See also Edit
|Deathmatch maps for Unreal|
|DM-Cybrosis • DM-Letting • DM-Loxi • DM-Shrapnel • DM-Twilight • DMfith • DmAriza • DmBayC • DmCreek • DmCurse • DmDeathFan • DmDeck16 • DmDespair • DmEclipse • DmElSinore • DmHealPod • DmKrazy • DmLocke • DmMorbfanza • DmMorbias • DmRadikus • DmScruular • DmSplash • DmTundra • DmVilla|
|Fusion Mappack: DM-Cybrosis • DM-Letting • DM-Loxi • DM-Shrapnel • DM-Twilight|
|Division Mappack: DmBayC • DmCreek • DmDespair • DmEclipse • DmKrazy • DmLocke • DmMorbfanza • DmScruular • DmSplash • DmVilla|