If you're looking for other versions of the map, you might want to check Recurring maps#Morbias.
The layout of the map remains the same as its Unreal predecessor, DmMorbias. It consists of a large octagonal dome with two floors. Both the North and South extremes of the map have corridors ending in an elevator to the upper floor. The original map has only one weapon (the Eightball Gun), whereas in this version, aside from the Rocket Launcher, there is also a Redeemer found in the very center of the map. The central dome, on both of its floors, has several pillars that serve as cover.
Weapons and pickups
|Weapon: 1x North chamber, near elevator. 1x South chamber, near elevator. 2x Upper floor of the Dome, at the North and South ledges.|
Ammo: 7x Central Dome, second floor. 4x Central Dome, lower floor, two at the East and West sides.
|Weapon: Central dome, on the central platform.|
Tips and tricks
- Grenades are very useful in this map. You can cover an escape from the elevator or spam from the second floor to the first.
- There is plenty of cover on both floors, but not so much in the elevator areas.
- The map is very tight, so be careful when you use the Redeemer.
- Stand directly across from either lift and launch rockets as players ascend. Time the shot right (especially with multiple rockets), and you'll slam your opponent just as he reaches the top floor.
- Look for opportunities to fire rockets at players making their way around the second floor.
- After they emerge off the lift, players usually start running left or right around the circumference of the room. Fire rockets at the wall or floor and take cover behind the support pillars.
- If you pick up the Redeemer, hold onto it until the central room is filled with enemy players.
- Because Morbias][ contains absolutely no health, don't bother attempting to escape from a determined opponent. Grab a Rocket Launcher and do your best to take them down and survive to fight the next round.
- "Deathmatch Map Strategies: DM-Morbias][" @ PlanetUnreal
|Deathmatch maps for Unreal Tournament|
DM-CurseII • DM-Deck16II • DM-Fetid • DM-Gothic • DM-Pyramid • DM-StalwartXL • DM-Tutorial • DM-Oblivion • DM-Stalwart • DM-Fractal • DM-Codex • DM-Pressure • DM-Peak • DM-Turbine (UT map) • DM-Grinder • DM-KGalleon • DM-Tempest (UT map) • DM-Barricade • DM-Liandri • DM-Conveyor • DM-Phobos • DM-HyperBlast • DM-Morpheus • DM-Zeto
|Epic Bonus Pack maps:|
|Inoxx Pack maps:|
|Bonus Pack 4 maps:|
|Chaos UT maps:|
Beta 4 Mappack:
DM-CUTA Bridge • DM-CUTA Cerebro • DM-CUTA ChaosArena • DM-CUTA Pillar • DM-CUT DM4 • DM-CUT JailHouse
|Console exclusives: |
DM-Babylon • DM-BlockParty • DM-Brickyard • DM-CanyonFear • DM-ColdSteelPressure • DM-Core • DM-Damnation • DM-Depot • DM-Dust • DM-Flux • DM-Gearbox • DM-Girder • DM-Google • DM-Halberd • DM-Industrial • DM-Infernal • DM-Instinct • DM-Loathing • DM-Megaplex • DM-Nebula • DM-NeoTokyo • DM-Outskirts • DM-Paladin • DM-Pantheon • DM-Sector9 • DM-Singularity • DM-Sorayama • DM-StationControl • DM-Underlord