| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the missing info.
If you're searching for other versions of the map, you might want to check Recurring maps#Morpheus.Unreal Tournament 2004 .
Map description Edit
DM-Morpheus3 is the Unreal Tournament 2004 remake of DM-Morpheus. It once again uses the set-up of 3 large, cloud-piercing towers, with a lower platform in the middle. The entire map has lower gravity, except for the inside areas, where gravity is normal.
Every tower has an inside area with weapons, ammo and a ledge to jump to another tower from. A small corridor leads to the rooftop with Health Packs, a lot more space and low gravity. The top-level is a platform on top of each rooftop, with the more powerful weapons (plus ammo), as well as powerful pickups. The three towers are basically identical in layout, but slightly differ in height. The west tower is the smallest, the south tower is the largest. The platform in between the three towers is much lower, and can therefor be used to escape death from falling. There are also a few helpful pickups there, plus a jump pad leading to the south tower.
There's not many new additions to the map, except the Ion Painter being placed on a previously emptied platform.
Weapons and pickups Edit
|Ammo: 1 in every tower in bended corridor. 2 inside southeast tower, behind a pillar|
|Ammo: Near the weapon pickup, on top of the west-most tower|
|Ammo: Behind a pillar, next to the weapon pickup (inside northeastern tower)|
|Ammo: Near the weapon pickup atop the northeast tower.|
|Ammo: 2 next to each weapon pickup (low platform, and rood of southeast tower)|
|Ammo: Behind a pillar, next to the weapon pickup (inside western tower)|
|Weapon: Lower level, on the platform slightly raised.|
|Weapon: At the top of the tallest tower.|
|2 on every rooftop, underneath the top-level|
|On the northeast tower, highest point of the building.|
|3 on lower platform. 2 in bended corridors. 3 on slopes to top levels.|
Wildcard Bases Edit
|1||1x Blue Tower, at the very top.|
Unreal Tournament 2004 - Team Qualification Round Edit
Before playing this match, you can switch for DM-Goliath by paying 137 game units.
Winning this map in the SP Ladder unlocks the Double Domination ladder, and makes Weak tier bots available for hiring.
Unreal Tournament 2004 - Blood Rites Edit
As a BloodRites map, this match can be played either as an Instagib match or all-weapons match.
Tips and tricks Edit
- Stay away from the outer edges of the roof. Nothing will prevent you from falling to your death there.
- Keep in mind that low gravity makes you and easy target as soon as you are in the air. Try to limit your movement to running and dodging, jumps will have too much air-time and make you vulnerable to attacks with the Minigun, Shock Rifle and Sniper Rifle.
- Shock Rifle primary fire can be used to push opponents off the towers or push them further upwards in the air where they are a sitting duck.
- Until the stats for the game were shut down, the map held the distinction of being the tenth most played UT2004 map of all-time, with nearly 265.000 matches.
- The map has an Ion Cannon at the very top of the map, suggesting that the map didn't made the cut for Unreal Tournament 2003, either for the Bonus Packs or the retail game.