| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the missing info.
| This article covers content which was scrapped from the Unreal series.|
These items might have been considered at some point, as there is proof of them in betas or screenshots, but for some reason were not featured in any Unreal game.
Map description Edit
Weapons and pickups Edit
Tips and tricks Edit
- The map was introduced in the September 26, 2014 update of the game.
Version changelog Edit
- Removed temporarily.
- Now included.
- some tweaks/bug fixes, nothing major yet.
- Opened up two extra paths towards middle.
- Started putting in hooks for expanding ragdoll shockwave when a player is successfully scanned (still WIP).
- 27/10/14 *
- Performance optimizations.
- Rebuilt lighting.
- 12/12/14 *
- Fixed snaggy ramp.
- 16/3/15 *
- Built paths (note: bots don't use special features).
- 1/5/15 *
- Rebuilt all.
- 25/6/15 *
- Rebuilt paths.
- 29/2/16 *
- Bug fix pass to address effects of player scale change.
- "DM-Overlord" @ UT Forums
See also Edit
|BR-Asteroid • BR-ElecFields • BR-Kroenik • BR-Osiris • BR-Outpost • BR-Sand-Storm • Bellow Fish • CTF-CrashSite • CTF-Fortress • CTF-Glotrees • CTF-Lance • CTF-Lethargic • CTF-Mine • CTF-TombOfRassul • Cut content of Unreal II • DM-Bane • DM-Bore • DM-Column • DM-Gutter • DM-Kapow • DM-Molten (UT2003 map) • DM-MorbiasTest • DM-Nexus (UC map) • DM-Plan1 • DM-RGB • DM-Sand • DM-SidCastle • DM-Temple • DM-Vortex • DOM-Osiris (UC map) • DOM-Sand-Storm • DOM-Toronto • Diver • Dragon • FR-Blackstone • FR-HighRoad • N • ONS-Layn • ONS-Rise • ONS-Thor • Quadshot • Shian • Squid • Strider • Ugly Fish • Water Dipper|