|This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the missing info.
|This article covers content which was scrapped from Unreal Tournament 4.|
These items might have been considered at some point, as there is proof of them in betas or screenshots, but for some reason were not featured in any Unreal game.
|Article lacks image|
|This article needs an image. You can help the uploading a good image to the wikia and then adding it to a article.|
DM-Overlord (whose full name is Overlord) is a map appearing in Unreal Tournament 4 . It comes with the <UT4 Marketplace>.
Map description[edit | edit source]
Weapons and pickups[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Pickups[edit | edit source]
Tips and tricks[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The map was introduced in the September 26, 2014 update of the game.
Version changelog[edit | edit source]
- Removed temporarily.
- Now included.
- some tweaks/bug fixes, nothing major yet.
- Opened up two extra paths towards middle.
- Started putting in hooks for expanding ragdoll shockwave when a player is successfully scanned (still WIP).
- 27/10/14 *
- Performance optimizations.
- Rebuilt lighting.
- 12/12/14 *
- Fixed snaggy ramp.
- 16/3/15 *
- Built paths (note: bots don't use special features).
- 1/5/15 *
- Rebuilt all.
- 25/6/15 *
- Rebuilt paths.
- 29/2/16 *
- Bug fix pass to address effects of player scale change.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- "DM-Overlord" @ UT Forums
See also[edit | edit source]
|Cut content for Unreal Tournament 4|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.