| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the missing info.
If you're searching for other versions of the map, you might want to check Recurring maps#Phobos Moon.Unreal Tournament 2003 and Unreal Tournament 2004 .
Map description Edit
Weapons and pickups Edit
Wildcard Bases Edit
In this match, you have to beat your recently-chosen teammates to prove that you're deserving of being their leader.
Winning this match gives you access to the Team Ladders. The first ladder which gets unlocked is the Team Deathmatch ladder.
Tips and tricks Edit
- Pay attention to the computer voice announcing that the tower lift was called.
- The outside areas are low gravity, so jumping there makes you an easier target.
- There is an Ion Painter on one of the top of a buldings on the outside
- The map was set to appear in Unreal Championship, as some of the hidden levelshots can tell, but it didn't make the cut.
- This map lacked the Ion Painter in the beta releases of 2003, and also featured a different description: