| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the missing info.
If you're looking for other versions of the map, you might want to check Recurring maps#Morpheus.
Map description Edit
Plunge is an arena set on top of three unfinished galaxyscrspers, essentially making it a venue for a jumpmatch. Camping is not an option, because anything that packs a serious punch can literally knock you off the floor.
Weapons and pickups Edit
Unreal Tournament 2003 Edit
Winning this match unlocks the Double Domination Ladder.
Unreal Tournament 2004 - Blood Rites Edit
As a BloodRites map, this match can be played either as an Instagib match or all-weapons match.
Tips and tricks Edit
- Jumping and air control is of utmost importance in this arena.
- Shock Rifle and Rocket Launcher come in handy to knock off enemies, while the former is extremely effective for anti air attack, via combo or solo attacks.
- The Invisibility Adrenaline combo might save your skin from all but eagle eye opponents during PvP matches.
- Stay behind cover and shoot any airborne enemies, especially bots. Bots that jump to a certain spot on DM-Plunge very rarely change their destination.
- Use the long-range weapons to your advantage, since this is a big map.
- If for any reason you are paranoid about being sniped, look around before jumping - most campers are obvious on this map.
- If at all possible, try hitting your enemies with projectiles that will blow them off the map.