|This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the missing info.
|This article covers content which was scrapped from Unreal Tournament 4.|
These items might have been considered at some point, as there is proof of them in betas or screenshots, but for some reason were not featured in any Unreal game.
DM-SidCastle (whose full name is Sid Castle) is a map appearing in Unreal Tournament 4 .
Map description[edit | edit source]
Weapons and pickups[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Pickups[edit | edit source]
Tips and tricks[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The map was removed in the June 28th. update of the game.
Version changelog[edit | edit source]
- Updated lifts (new meshes, sounds)
- Tweaked sneaky sewer transition space
- Added extra pulse
- Fixed a few lift times
- Removed lift pit under rocket lift
- Rebuilt paths.
- Bug fix pass to address effects of player scale change.
- Removed from default map rotations.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
|Cut content for Unreal Tournament 4|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.