|This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the missing info.
|This article covers content which was scrapped from Unreal Tournament 4.|
These items might have been considered at some point, as there is proof of them in betas or screenshots, but for some reason were not featured in any Unreal game.
|Article lacks image|
|This article needs an image. You can help the uploading a good image to the wikia and then adding it to a article.|
DM-Vortex (whose full name is Vortex) is a map appearing in Unreal Tournament 4 .
Map description[edit | edit source]
Weapons and pickups[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Pickups[edit | edit source]
Tips and tricks[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The map was introduced in the April 9th., 2015 update of the game.
Version changelog[edit | edit source]
- Swapped keg for shield belt.
- Added ramp above berserk and moved berserk near a ledge you can get shot off and killed.
- Placement pass for ammo, moved it away from guns in most cases.
- Tweaked redeemer/sniper elevator so it's a little easier to reach redeemer with lift jump.
- Rebuilt paths.
- Moved berserk to old biorifle position, area should not be so powerful now.
- Biorifle now near flak down the ramp.
- Chest armor platform is now much easier to land on, don't need to be a air control ninja to get it.
- Replaced lifts with generic mesh so pivot is correct for AI pathing.
- Fixed the button blueprint to work for all projectiles and not needlessly call some RPCs.
- Fixed bot paths.
- Bug fix pass to address effects of player scale change.
- Fan fixed.
- Removed from default map rotations.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- "DM-Vortex" @ UT Forums
See also[edit | edit source]
|Cut content for Unreal Tournament 4|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.