| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add the missing info.
| This article covers content which was scrapped from the Unreal series.|
These items might have been considered at some point, as there is proof of them in betas or screenshots, but for some reason were not featured in any Unreal game.
Map description Edit
Weapons and pickups Edit
Tips and tricks Edit
- The map was introduced in the April 9th., 2015 update of the game.
Version changelog Edit
- Swapped keg for shield belt.
- Added ramp above berserk and moved berserk near a ledge you can get shot off and killed.
- Placement pass for ammo, moved it away from guns in most cases.
- Tweaked redeemer/sniper elevator so it's a little easier to reach redeemer with lift jump.
- Rebuilt paths.
- Moved berserk to old biorifle position, area should not be so powerful now.
- Biorifle now near flak down the ramp.
- Chest armor platform is now much easier to land on, don't need to be a air control ninja to get it.
- Replaced lifts with generic mesh so pivot is correct for AI pathing.
- Fixed the button blueprint to work for all projectiles and not needlessly call some RPCs.
- Fixed bot paths.
- Bug fix pass to address effects of player scale change.
- Fan fixed.
- Removed from default map rotations.
- "DM-Vortex" @ UT Forums
See also Edit
|BR-Asteroid • BR-ElecFields • BR-Kroenik • BR-Osiris • BR-Outpost • BR-Sand-Storm • CTF-CrashSite • CTF-Fortress • CTF-Glotrees • CTF-Lance • CTF-Lethargic • CTF-Mine • CTF-TombOfRassul • Cut content of Unreal II • DM-Bane • DM-Bore • DM-Column • DM-Gutter • DM-Kapow • DM-Molten (UT2003 map) • DM-MorbiasTest • DM-Nexus (UC map) • DM-Overlord • DM-Plan1 • DM-RGB • DM-Sand • DM-SidCastle • DM-Temple • DOM-Osiris (UC map) • DOM-Sand-Storm • DOM-Toronto • Dragon • FR-Blackstone • FR-HighRoad • ONS-Layn • ONS-Rise • ONS-Thor • Quadshot • Squid • Strider|