Unreal Tournament .
Map description Edit
It consists of a mix of crammed and spacious interiors. Elevators provide quick access to the control point at each tier.
The map has seven named areas:
- Blast Chamber 1: The chamber located at the west of the map, housing the Damage Amplifier and the Rocket Launcher.
- Blast Chamber 2: The chamber located at the west of the map, housing the Big Keg O' Health and the Flak Cannon.
- Downward Hall: The C-shaped passage surrounding the Blast Chamber 1, connects the Basement area at the south with the Observation Deck and Central areas at the north.
- Upward Hall: The inverse-C-shaped passage surrounding the Blast Chamber 2, connects the Observation Deck and the lower level of the Central Area at the south with the upper level of the Central Area at the north.
- Basement: The area at the south of the map which houses the Bottom control point. Is connected to the Observation Deck at both southeast and southwest, to the lower level of the Central Area at northeast, and to the Downward Hall at northwest.
- Observation Deck: A long hallway acting as the hub of the map, uniting most of the playable areas (except both Blast Chambers) and overlooking the Central Area. This area houses the Center control point.
- Central Area: The area located at the north of the map. It's divided in three areas, Central Room - Top, Central Room - Mid and Central Room - Lower. A pair of ramps connect the lower level with the mid level, a lift connects the mid level with the upper level (which houses the Top control point), and the whole area is connected with most of the map (again, except both Blast Chambers): at the top level, northeast and the mid level, southeast, with the Upward Hall; at the mid level, southwest, with the Downward Hall; at the lower level, south, with the Observation Deck by way of a platform (it ends directly into the Center control point); and at the lower level, southeast, with the Basement area.
Domination points Edit
- Bottom: At the Basement area.
- Top: At the Central Area - Top level.
- Center: At the center of the Observation Deck.
Weapons and pickups Edit
| Weapon: 1x Upward Hall, at the top of the ramp before the lift to the Central Area - Top zone, in a semicircular corner.|
Ammo: 2x Near the weapon.
| Weapon: 1x Basement Area, among a pair of pillars next to the Bottom control point.|
Ammo: 2x Near the weapon.
| Weapon: 1x Central Area - Lower, near the platform to the Observation Deck.|
Ammo: 2x Near the weapon.
| Weapon: 1x Central Area - Mid level, near the platform to the Top level.|
Ammo: 2x Near the weapon. 1x Upward Hall, near the entrances to the Observation Deck and the Central Area - Mid level.
| Weapon: 1x Blast Chamber 2. 1x Basement Area, in a ledge over the Bottom control point.|
Ammo: 1x Near the Blast Chamber 2 weapon. 1x Upward Hall, near the entrance to the Blast Chamber 2. 2x Basement Area, in a ledge over the Bottom control point.
| Weapon: 1x Blast Chamber 1.|
Ammo: 2x Near the weapon. 1x Downward Hall, near the entrances to the Observation Deck and the Central Area - Mid level.
|2x Central Area - Top, one per ledge to the Top control point. 1x Observation Deck, between the entrances from the Upward Hall and the Basement. 1x Observation Deck, between the entrances from the Downward Hall and the Basement. 2x Basement area, over some ledges. 3x Central Area - Lower, among the engines.|
|1x Blast Chamber 2. In a ledge above the Flak Cannon.|
|1x Blast Chamber 1. In a ledge above the Rocket Launcher.|
|1x Basement Area, between the entrances from the Downward Hall and the Observation Deck.|
PC (Retail/GOTY) Edit
– Mission description
Tips and tricks Edit
- The bottom control points contains a small niche on the back wall, where you can hide and ambush unsuspecting enemy players coming down to alter the control point status. Keep in mind that once they spot you guarding there, they'll expect it each and every time they venture down there again.
- Use the Jump Boots next to the bottom control point to retrieve the damage amplifier and health keg from the blast chambers. Use the damage amplifier on offense and let a defender grab the health keg.
- The center and bottom control points are the closest together, though there are two ramps that lead from each to the other. Expect these two to become the most heavily contested. Attempt to secure one and fight for the other. Use the long ramps to reach the top control point and stay out of the lifts in front of the center point. If someone is standing guard at the top control point, they'll have easier shots at you if you enter from this direction.
See also Edit
|Domination maps for Unreal Tournament|
|DOM-Cinder • DOM-Condemned • DOM-Cryptic • DOM-Gearbolt • DOM-Lament • DOM-Leadworks • DOM-MetalDream • DOM-Olden • DOM-Sesmar • DOM-Tutorial|
|Bonus Pack 4 maps: DOM-Bullet • DOM-CiDom • DOM-LamentII • DOM-WolfsBay|
|Console maps: DOM-Coagulate • DOM-Hood • DOM-Osiris (UT map)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.