| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add map description, dompoints weapons and items.
DOM-Sesmar (whose full name is Tomb of Sesmar) is a map appearing in Unreal Tournament.
Map description Edit
Domination points Edit
- Hall Of Pillars:
- Red Ankh:
- Blue Ankh:
Weapons and pickups Edit
Tips and tricks Edit
- This map is well-suited for those who play defensively. Superior teamplay can secure the match tightly in your favor.
- The two "Ankh" control points are easier to defend than the central Hall of Pillars, which can be attacked from all sides (including the top). Use the Keg o' Health walkway on the top of the map to quickly move from one Ankh to the other, and use the slats above each control point to rain down rockets upon their unsuspecting defenders. You can also use the side rooms next to the Ankh control points to ambush opponents who think they are taking an undefended point; health vials in these rooms will make your job even easier.
- Utilizing the rest of the map generally isn't worth it, as dropping down to get the Hall of Pillars means wasting valuable time walking back up the corridors to the main level of the map— that is, if you don't get killed in the process.
- The name of the level, Sesmar, is Ramses spelled backwards.
- The retail version features Black Legion as the rival team.
See also Edit
|Domination maps for Unreal Tournament|
|DOM-Bullet • DOM-CiDom • DOM-Cinder • DOM-Condemned • DOM-Cryptic • DOM-Gearbolt • DOM-Ghardhen • DOM-Lament • DOM-LamentII • DOM-Leadworks • DOM-MetalDream • DOM-Olden • DOM-Tutorial • DOM-WolfsBay|
|Console maps: DOM-Coagulate • DOM-Hood • DOM-Osiris (UT map)|