|This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add weapon info.
If you're looking for other versions of the weapon, you might want to check Grenade Launcher.
The Grenade Launcher is a weapon appearing in the Unreal series.
This version of the Grenade Launcher works the same for the games it appears in: the primary fire launches a bouncing grenade which explodes after some seconds or after it enters in contact with an enemy or other destroyable objective. The alternate fire lobs a mine which can be triggered with either the alternate fire or an enemy stepping in.
Unreal Championship 2
Shoots small balls that bounce around for a few seconds and explode when touched. Its secondary shoots a mine that is remote triggered.
Unreal Tournament 4
- Primary fire
- Shoots a bouncy grenade at fast speed. Good for locking down choke points and putting damage around corners.
- Alternate fire
- Shoots a sticky grenade at fast speed. If a grenade is out in the world, pressing alt fire again will remote detonate it.
- Tips - grenade jumping
- Sticky grenades can be used to boost yourself to higher ground. Try firing the sticky grenade in the designated spot. Then stand on top of it and jump while detonating it and moving forward.
The primary fire lobs a grenade which explodes after some seconds or after a direct hit. The secondary fire lobs a proximity mine which must be triggered with the alternate fire.
Tips and tricks
It is quite possible that you use this weapon to camp, well boy, that's not how it's meant to be used. Sure it deals 90 damage but since its not a oneshot you shouldn't have a good time against someone with the rocket launcher. It is most effective in some other game modes where you actually have to defend because his splash damage is a lot higher and has a better spam that can be used from a safe place.
Anyway it kills anybody with full shield in around 2-3 shots just like the rocket launcher so the damage penalty is not that much of a deal.
- UMS Grenade Launcher - from Unreal Mission Pack: Return to Na Pali
- Hydra Grenade Launcher - from Unreal II: The Awakening
- Grenade Launcher (UT2004)
|Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict weapons|
|Unreal Tournament 4 weapons|