|This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Keep adding the info.
James Parkman is a level designer who worked at Legend Entertainment.
Bio[edit | edit source]
Like many other game developers, James got his start creating levels for another game, in this case, Quake II. Afterwards, he was hired by a company in Texas called Revenant. In the company, which was facing financial difficulties, he met Glen Dahlgren, designer for Wheel of Time, and took a position at Legend Entertainment. James's first and only game in the company was Unreal II: The Awakening.
After the closure of Legend, he went on to work on other companies such as NCSoft, Vigil Games, Portalarium and numerous other startups and indie developers, as well as working on Tabula Rasa. Ever since 2013, he served as Studio Director for Kingdom Games, producing several titles for PC and Playstation 4.
Works[edit | edit source]
|Maps created by James Parkman|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The character J. Parkman in Unreal Mission Pack: Return to Na Pali is named after him.
- Some of James's favorite maps and video game sections are the white tower on Wheel of Time, several levels in Thief: The Dark Project and Thief II, and the Gloom Keep level of Quake.
[edit | edit source]
- "Interview with James Parkman of Legend Entertainment". Rust (Gamedesign.net). Archived from the original on April 20, 2000. Retrieved July 11, 2020.
- "About XR Showdown". XR Showdown. Retrieved July 11, 2020.
- "Level Designer Interviews: James Parkman". GameSurge. Retrieved July 11, 2020.