| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: Add images.
The game starts as in Deathmatch, but the first player that scored the first blood is crowned King of the Hill. He gets a red glow around him, exactly how the Energy Amplifier looks like, and all of his weapons do double damage. All other players try to kill the King of the Hill and take the crown.
- The first kill is an ordinary 1 frag.
- If a player kills the King of the Hill, he gets awarded by 5 frags.
- The King of the Hill gets an ordinary frag for killing an enemy, but as he has double damage, he can kill enemies twice as fast.
- Other players can kill each other for ordinary frags.
|Deathmatch maps for Unreal|
|DM-Cybrosis • DM-Letting • DM-Loxi • DM-Mojo • DM-Shrapnel • DM-Twilight • DMfith • DmAriza • DmBayC • DmCreek • DmCurse • DmDeathFan • DmDeck16 • DmDespair • DmEclipse • DmElSinore • DmHealPod • DmKrazy • DmLocke • DmMorbfanza • DmMorbias • DmRadikus • DmScruular • DmSplash • DmTundra • DmVilla|
|Fusion Mappack: DM-Cybrosis • DM-Letting • DM-Loxi • DM-Mojo • DM-Shrapnel • DM-Twilight|
|Division Mappack: DmBayC • DmCreek • DmDespair • DmEclipse • DmKrazy • DmLocke • DmMorbfanza • DmScruular • DmSplash • DmVilla|
Tips and tricks Edit
- The gamemode is the early version of the Unreal Tournament 2003 and Unreal Tournament 2004 gametype Mutant.
See also Edit
|Gametypes for Unreal|
|DarkMatch • Deathmatch • Single player • Team Deathmatch|