LinkGun Medic is a mutator appearing in Unreal Championship.
The mutator modifies the Link Gun by adding healing capabilities to it. By using the alternate fire on a teammate, you can heal and empower them.
Tips and tricks Edit
- The best tactic with this mutator is to take turns being "point" position. It increases efficiency.
- If more than one player is using the link gun, it's free healing.
- When you fight, be sure the person with the most shield/life is NOT the attacker. During the few seconds between a fight, you should heal your partner (they should QUIT linking with you AFTER they have already healed you).
- A nigh unstoppable tactic: Person in link's attack position berserks, person at END of link gun chain regenerates. If there is someone in the middle (3 or more link gunners together) they are being healed anyway and don't need it.
- The mutator was set to appear in Unreal Tournament 2003, but it didn't made the cut. It also didn't appear in Unreal Tournament 2004.
See also Edit
|Unreal Championship mutators|
|Arena • BigHead • Competition Mode • Instagib • Link Gun Medic • Low Gravity • No Adrenaline • Regeneration • Team Regeneration • Slow Enemy • Slow Motion Corpses • Vampire|