Nick Donaldson (also called Neoduck) is a lead designer for Epic Games.
Bio[edit | edit source]
Nick was born in Brisbane, Australia, on August 14, 1987. He completed high school education at Kelvin Grove State College and attended Griffirth University doing a Bachelorate of Fine Arts.
Nick is a longtime member of the Unreal community. He started mapping at 13 years of age, just experimenting with the editor, and released his first map that year. Among his community works are contributions for the Cogworks' BeyondUnreal Bonus Pack, the Community Bonus Packs for Unreal Tournament 2003 and Unreal Tournament 2004, (the latter pack even received the "Ownage" award from Cliff Bleszinski himself, and one of Nick's contributions, DM-CBP-AugustNoon, even won Stage 2 of the first edition of MSUC's "Best Level" award) and DM-1on1-Nagem (another map which received the aforementioned award, although very late to make it for the "Ownage" section of UT2004).
Works[edit | edit source]
Official[edit | edit source]
|Maps created by Nick Donaldson|
Unofficial[edit | edit source]
- Unreal Tournament: DM-1on1-AugustMoon - DM-Abberant - DM-Knell
- Unreal Tournament 2003: DM-1on1-AugustNoon
- Unreal Tournament 2004: DM-CBP2-Khrono - DM-CBP2-Meitak - DM-1on1-Nagem
- Unreal Tournament 3: DM-CBP3-August - WAR-Tropico
Trivia[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Donaldson, Nick. "Nick Donaldson's CV". Neoduck. Archived from the original on July 9, 2007. Retrieved April 19, 2019.
- .altan (December 22, 2003). "BU Interviews: Nick 'neoduck' Donaldson". BeyondUnreal. Retrieved April 19, 2019.
- hal (January 27, 2005). "Neoduck's DM-1on1-Nagem Owns". BeyondUnreal. Retrieved April 19, 2019.
- Donaldson, Nick. "Maps". Neoduck - Mapping by Nick Donaldson. Archived from the original on January 5, 2011. Retrieved April 19, 2019.