Phil Cole (also called Willhaven) is a level designer who works for Epic Games.
Bio[edit | edit source]
Like many long-time members of the Unreal community, Phil started as an amateur mapper for both Unreal and Unreal Tournament, getting distinctions such as the Ownage award from Cliff Bleszinski for his Unreal map DM-StrictlyDiesel and getting second place with his map AS-Astenosphere in the first edition of the Make Something Unreal Contest. He then became part of the level design team for Digitalo Studios' Devastation, and eventually went on to work on Epic Games in titles such as Unreal Tournament 2004, Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict, Unreal Tournament 3, Gears of War and Gears of War 2, before departing from the company. In 2015 he came back to the company, working on Shadow Complex: Remastered and Fortnite (Standard Founder's Pack).
Works[edit | edit source]
Official[edit | edit source]
|Maps created by Phil Cole|
|Unreal Tournament 2004:|
Unofficial[edit | edit source]
- Unreal: DM-Concatenation • DM-CorridorOfChameleons • DM-StrictlyDiesel • DM-Torture
- Unreal Tournament: AS-Asthenosphere • CTF-Deck16]|[ • CTF-Stronghold • CTF-Stronghold][ • DM-LostCause
- Unreal Tournament 2004: DM-Berlin
Trivia[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Bleszinski, Cliff. "Unreal - DMStrictlyDiesel". CliffyB's 0wnage. Archived from the original on August 16, 2000. Retrieved April 19, 2019.
- "Assault Winners". Unreal $150.000 Make Something Unreal Contest. Archived from the original on December 3, 2000. Retrieved April 19, 2019.
- Cole, Phillip. "Finished Maps". Willhaven. Archived from the original on March 17, 2006. Retrieved April 19, 2019.