| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
| This article is about an officially-released third-party mod.|
Only mods that have been part of official Unreal releases are allowed on this wiki. Third-party mods are not considered canon to the Unreal Universe unless an Epic Games or Digital Extremes employee (past or present) stated otherwise.
Map description Edit
Clawfist's arenas have a technical, outer-space theme with 2-3 spacious rooms with 2 floors (the 2nd floor mostly being made out of walkways).
- Multi Death: (4 players) Is a bit more complex, but very similar to UT2004's DM-1on1-Idoma's center part, with a 3rd floor added on top.
- Fluent Death: (4 players) More clear-cut, featuring 1 large hall divided into 3 rooms along the length (which is a symmetry-axis) with a walkway being the 2nd floor.
- Intruding Death: (4 players) Uses this set-up, though it is relatively complex.
- Circulating Death: (4 players) Has a layout similar to Akuma's arenas and can be seen as a mix of Underlord and Babylon.
- Straight Death: (4 players) Same as Straight Death.
- Liandri: (4 players) Is the Clan Arena.
Tips and tricks Edit
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena: UT maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-CliffyB • RA-DavidM • RA-DavidM2 • RA-Ebolt • RA-GEII • RA-Heiko • RA-Inoxx • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Shinigami • RA-Warren|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.