| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
| This article is about an officially-released third-party mod.|
Only mods that have been part of official Unreal releases are allowed on this wiki. Third-party mods are not considered canon to the Unreal Universe unless an Epic Games or Digital Extremes employee (past or present) stated otherwise.
If you're looking for other versions of the arenas, you might want to check Recurring maps#RA-CliffyB.Unreal Tournament . It is part of Rocket Arena: UT.
Map description Edit
- Girder: (2 players) Geometrically a bit more complex, but has the same concept as the rest.
- Dust: (2 players) Trades in the cylinder for a rectangle, making it a variation on DM-Letting, with the removal of the large pillars and the addition of 2 teleporters (placed north and south on each floor).
- Google: (2 players) Is as simple as they come. 1 cylinder, 4 lifts, 2 floors, the 2nd floor consisting of an outer ring, a platform in the middle and 4 walkways in between.
- Gearbox: (2 players) Turns 2 of these walkways into slopes, connecting to another central platform on the 3rd floor.
- Paladin: (2 players) Morbias with a "§" shaped floorplan.
- Tempest: (4 players) Is the Clan Arena.
Tips and tricks Edit
- All of the arenas are present in the Sega Dreamcast version of the map as standalone Deathmatch maps.
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena: UT maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-Clawfist • RA-DavidM • RA-DavidM2 • RA-Ebolt • RA-GEII • RA-Heiko • RA-Inoxx • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Shinigami • RA-Warren|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.