| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
| This article is about an officially-released third-party mod.|
Only mods that have been part of official Unreal releases are allowed on this wiki. Third-party mods are not considered canon to the Unreal Universe unless an Epic Games or Digital Extremes employee (past or present) stated otherwise.
If you're looking for other versions of the map, you might want to check Recurring maps#Curse.Unreal Tournament . It is part of Rocket Arena: UT.
Map description Edit
Most of DavidM's arenas can be compared to CliffyB's.
- Sadden Arena: (2 players) A cylindrical arena cut in half with 2 U-shaped corridors with a large room within and lifts at both ends.
- Sunday Arena: (4 players) Is a full-fledged DM map. Like Swedish Arena, consists of a large U-shaped corridor with a large room in the middle which closely resembles DM-Deck16]['s main hall.
- Ancient Arena: (2 players) Has the bridge from Damned Arena, but changes the location of the lift (and adds 2) and adds small lava pools.
- Damned Arena: (2 players) Is close to CliffyB's Dust with a walkway connecting north and south on the 2nd floor.
- Swedish Arena: (2 players) A cylindrical arena cut in half in 1 large room with lifts north, south and east and various height differences and added hallways.
- Curse][: (4 players) Is the Clan Arena.
Tips and tricks Edit
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena: UT maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-Clawfist • RA-CliffyB • RA-DavidM2 • RA-Ebolt • RA-GEII • RA-Heiko • RA-Inoxx • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Shinigami • RA-Warren|