| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
| This article is about an officially-released third-party mod.|
Only mods that have been part of official Unreal releases are allowed on this wiki. Third-party mods are not considered canon to the Unreal Universe unless an Epic Games or Digital Extremes employee (past or present) stated otherwise.
Map description Edit
For the most part, DavidM2's arenas are bigger and asymmetrical.
- Courtyard: (2 players) Consists of 1 room with a number of large or small obstructions, making the floorplan less clear-cut.
- Skyscraper: (4 players) 1-room arena with a symmetrical and simple layout.
- Cellar: (4 players) A small DM map, with many hallways, platforms, height differences and the like.
- Facility: (2 players) Set in a crate-filled asymmetrical room with 2 floors and a number of slopes.
- RipOff Arena: (2 players) Same as Skyscraper, 1-room arena with a symmetrical and simple layout.
- Agio: (4 players) Is larger than most DM maps and sports a wood-and-brick theme. There are 2 floors with plenty of Z-axis in most rooms. Usual DM-tactics apply.
Tips and tricks Edit
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena: UT maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-Clawfist • RA-CliffyB • RA-DavidM • RA-Ebolt • RA-GEII • RA-Heiko • RA-Inoxx • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Shinigami • RA-Warren|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.