| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
| This article is about an officially-released third-party mod.|
Only mods that have been part of official Unreal releases are allowed on this wiki. Third-party mods are not considered canon to the Unreal Universe unless an Epic Games or Digital Extremes employee (past or present) stated otherwise.
If you're looking for other versions of the map, you might want to check Recurring maps#Turbine.Unreal Tournament . It is part of Rocket Arena: UT.
Map description Edit
Ebolt's Multi Arenas come in 2 flavours.
- Bloodsport: (2 players) A rectangular version of Morbias, with 2 added slopes connecting the 2 floors on the outside, and a few added staircases to create some height differences.
- Urbania: (2 players) Has a completely different layout, using multiple rooms and levels, and can be seen as 1 large room with several floors and added hallways.
- Mage Tower: (2 players) Has a different setup for its 2nd floor and features a large tower in the middle of the arena. The rest remains mostly the same.
- Iron Bunker: (2 players) Keeps the towers but makes it a larger obstruction, adds a few hallways on the bottom floor and removes the 2nd floor.
- Ballista: (2 players) Has a completely different layout, using multiple rooms and levels.
- Turbine: (4 players) Is the Clan Arena.
Tips and tricks Edit
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena: UT maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-Clawfist • RA-CliffyB • RA-DavidM • RA-DavidM2 • RA-GEII • RA-Heiko • RA-Inoxx • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Shinigami • RA-Warren|