|This article is about an officially-released third-party mod.|
Only mods that have been part of official Unreal releases are allowed on this wiki. Third-party mods are not considered canon to the Unreal Universe unless an Epic Games or Digital Extremes employee (past or present) stated otherwise.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
GE][ solely uses Morbias-like arenas with a few small additions.
- Pillar: (2 players) Has a typical courtyard layout with an outer ring making up the 2nd floor and a small walkway in the courtyard.
- Quad: (4 players) Its second floor consists of an outer ring and 1 walkway though the center. What it adds is an underground passage from one side to the other, through the center, underneath the central platform.
- Dizzy: (2 players) Places 4 floors consisting of cylindrical walkways in a large cylinder.
- Obelisk: (2 players) Trades in the walkways for a solid second floor and adds lava pools to the first floor.
- Scarab: (4 players) Consists of a series of platforms and slopes in a canyon, much like RA-Akuma's Underlord.
- Maximus: (4 players) Uses a large cube, with a tower in each corner and walkways connecting these towers diagonally on 3 different levels.
- Woodstock: (16 players) Is the Clan Arena. It's a "+"-shaped arena, with teleporters acting as lifts at each end. The underground passage and walkways on the 2nd floor all share the +-shaped layout.
Tips and tricks
|Rocket Arena: UT maps for Unreal Tournament|