| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
| This article is about an officially-released third-party mod.|
Only mods that have been part of official Unreal releases are allowed on this wiki. Third-party mods are not considered canon to the Unreal Universe unless an Epic Games or Digital Extremes employee (past or present) stated otherwise.
Map description Edit
The arenas in Heiko are quite varied and range from very basic to relatively complex.
- Garage Arena: (2 players) Sports a DM-Stalwart-esque theme and 2 floors, 2 rooms and a bit of Z-axis gameplay.
- Arena of Death: (2 players) Is a simple one: 1 large room (with 2 small side-rooms on opposite ends) is split in half by a ditch, crossed by 3 bridges.
- Smoking Arena: (4 players) A 2-room, asymmetrical map with 2 floors and plenty of nooks and crannies.
- Freeze Arena: (2 players) An oval arena with a large courtyard in the middle with a few slopes to connect the 2 floors
- Terra Arena: (2 players) Is symmetrical and uses only 1 room. The 2nd floor is W-shaped, with lifts at the outer ends and slopes at the middle one.
- Ice Station Zeto: (4 players)
Tips and tricks Edit
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena: UT maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-Clawfist • RA-CliffyB • RA-DavidM • RA-DavidM2 • RA-Ebolt • RA-GEII • RA-Inoxx • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Shinigami • RA-Warren|