| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
| This article is about an officially-released third-party mod.|
Only mods that have been part of official Unreal releases are allowed on this wiki. Third-party mods are not considered canon to the Unreal Universe unless an Epic Games or Digital Extremes employee (past or present) stated otherwise.
If you're looking for other versions of the arenas, you might want to check Recurring maps#RA-Inoxx.Unreal Tournament . It is part of Rocket Arena: UT.
Map description Edit
Inoxx's arenas are mostly urban-themed.
- Singularity: (4 players) This map is the exception, since it has a technical look and a complex layout with 3 rooms and 3 floors which could easily be half of a CTF map.
- Megaplex: (4 players) Is a very vertically orientated, providing lots of Z-axis action due to its multiple floors.
- Heavy Water: (4 players) Uses a bit of a unique setting, consisting of a series of walkways and platforms in what seems to be a large elevator shaft.
- Station Control: (4 players) It's the smallest and most basic, consisting of 3 floors, the second being a W-shaped platform and the third being a singular walkway.
- Block Party: (4 players) It's a spacious outdoorsy-area with only a few parts that are blocked off, a bit like UT2004's DM-Goliath on a smaller scale.
- Morbias: (2 players)
Tips and tricks Edit
- Almost all of the arenas (except Heavy Water) appear in the Sega Dreamcast version of UT as standalone Deathmatch maps.
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena: UT maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-Clawfist • RA-CliffyB • RA-DavidM • RA-DavidM2 • RA-Ebolt • RA-GEII • RA-Heiko • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Shinigami • RA-Warren|