| This article is a stub. You can help the Unreal Wiki by expanding it.|
What needs to be done: ADD THE INFO!
| This article is about an officially-released third-party mod.|
Only mods that have been part of official Unreal releases are allowed on this wiki. Third-party mods are not considered canon to the Unreal Universe unless an Epic Games or Digital Extremes employee (past or present) stated otherwise.
If you're looking for other versions of the map, you might want to check Recurring maps#Deck.Unreal Tournament . It is part of Rocket Arena: UT.
Map description Edit
Warren uses asymmetrical, 2/3-room arenas with 2 floors and plenty of corridors in a variation of themes.
- Factory: (4 players) Uses a similar set-up as Castle, though with fewer corridors and using 3 floors instead of 2.
- Starship: (4 players) Has also similar set-up to Castle, with 2 floors and the bottom floor being 1 hallway.
- Castle: (4 players) Has 1 central room with a courtyard and a large room with stairs connecting the 2 floors. The rest of the map consists of corridors.
- Temple: (4 players) Has a top floor consisting of 2 platforms in the central room and a bottom floor with an additional corridor running around this room.
- Streets: (4 players) Places 2 building in a larger urban area, with plenty of open space and rooms to hide.
- Deck16][: (32 players) Is the Clan Arena.
Tips and tricks Edit
See also Edit
|Rocket Arena: UT maps for Unreal Tournament|
|RA-Akuma • RA-Clawfist • RA-CliffyB • RA-DavidM • RA-DavidM2 • RA-Ebolt • RA-GEII • RA-Heiko • RA-Inoxx • RA-Outworld • RA-Qwerty • RA-Revolver • RA-Shinigami|