Unreal Tournament 4
Learn more about the latest entry in the Unreal Tournament series!
The iconic game that brought a whole new era to first-person shooters.
Unreal Tournament 2004
The highly successful 2004 game that introduced vehicles and new weapons.
Unreal Tournament 3
The sequel to the 2004 game, which introduces several new game modes.
|ON THE WIKI|
| Unreal • Unreal: Return to Na Pali • Unreal II|
Unreal Tournament • UT2003 • UT2004 • UT3 • UT4
Unreal Championship • Unreal Championship 2
| Gametypes • Maps • Weapons • Items • Mutators • Vehicles|
Characters • Factions • Creatures • Events • Locations
Walkthroughs • Staff and creators
| Forum • Discussions • Recent changes • Wiki activity • New pages • New files|
Guidelines • Style manual • Articles needing expansion • Wanted pages • Wiki Tasks • More tasks
Get help or ask a question • Blog posts • About
|ON THIS DAY|
- 2000: Patch ver. 428 for Unreal Tournament is released for Microsoft Windows.
- 2008: Release of Patch ver. 1.3 of Unreal Tournament 3.
|CONTRIBUTE TO THE WIKI|
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- To start a new article, just enter the title in the box below and click the button.