After some long months... FINALLY! PUMPKINKNIGHT HAS COME BACK TO UNREAL WIKI!
As the first post of 2018, it is only fitting that we have a report of how the Wiki is faring. The good news is: it's doing very well! The unfortunate technical problems of the Liandri Archives are leaving us, at the moment, as the only wiki covering the Unreal universe as a whole. The good thing is, that enormous piece of internet history that is the Web Archive is helping us with the data. And having a good set of rules and templates on how the pages must look is helping us a lot too!. Just a year ago we barely overcame the 500 pages and now we're near the K! And we reached plenty of milestones. In the next days, and as the time allows me to do so, I'll guide you through the progress on the different categories. This guide is divided through the following sections:
- Characters (main ones, NPCs...)
- Creators (mappers, artists, programmers...)
- Creatures (bosses, monsters, passives...)
- Events (key events to the whole Unreal universe)
- Factions (races, clans, teams, corporations...)
- Games (plan for the future: extend the template to incorporate the novels)
- Settings (cities, planets...)
As of now, I'll leave this message. If you want to know the specific areas which require maintenance, check this category page.